Welcome to Benenati Foot & Ankle Care Centers!
We are excited for the opportunity to provide you with the best podiatric care possible.
our first visit to our office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. Reviewing the information on this page will help answer many of the questions you may have, such as how to prepare for your fist visit.
What to Expect on Your First Visit with Our Podiatrist
Being be well-prepared for your first appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any normal anxiety you may be feeling. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
We also recommend taking the time to educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content in our Patient Education Center. There you will find the most up-to-date information on the most common ailments we treat. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to seeing you!
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
To help keep our focus on you and our schedule on time, if possible, please print and fill out these forms before your appointment:
- New Patient Registration Form [PDF]
- Authorization of Use Protected Health Information [PDF]
- 2019 Financial Agreement [PDF]
- Medical & Physical History Form [PDF]
- Patient Questionnaire [PDF]
Insurance We Take
- ABS Bankers Life
- Aetna USHealthcare
- Allstate Insurance Company
- American Community
- All Workman's Compensation Insurance Companies
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Blue Preferred Plus
- Care Choices
- CAPP Care
- Central Reserve Life
- Cigna Health Care
- CNA Insurance Company
- Community Blue
- Comprehensive Medical Plan
- Concordia Health Plan
- Continental Life
- Detroit Carpenters
- DMC Care
- Family Health Plan
- Farmer's Insurance
- First Health
- Frankenmuth Insurance Company
- General American
- Great Lakes Health Plan
- Great West Health Plan
- Hartford Insurance Company
- Health Alliance Plan (HAP)
- Health Choice
- Health Plan of Michigan
- Health Plus of Michigan
- John Alden Life Insurance Company
- John Deere Health Care
- John Hancock
- MESSA Blue Cross
- Mail Handler's Benefit
- Met Life
- Michigan Conference of Teamsters
- Physician's Health Plan
- Postal Carrier's Insurance
- Preferred Choices
- Principal Mutual Life
- Providence Life and Accident
- SMART Plans
- Star Care Plus
- State Farm Insurance Company
- Teamster's Health Insurance Plan
- Traveler's Insurance Company
- Time Insurance Company
- Wausau Preferred Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
We also work with many other insurances. Please call if yours is not listed here.